Thursday, January 22, 2015

Treasured Tools

I got the needle book of Treasured Tools all done!  Yeah!


Here are both of the pieces together:
I love that they look just like the photos on the pattern.

I took out all of green in the border of Eleonora's Box.  Then I started putting in the dark blue.  I think I'll be happier with it.

I started the edging around Anne Hathaway's Needle book and got my name on the needle page all stitched.  All that remains is the back page.  I thought about changing it to my and DH's names but I don't think I will.  Too much trouble.  Then I thought of changing it to some quote.  Too much trouble.  Just go with the flow.

I put a couple of leaves on the Yoko purse.  I don't like my leaves very much.  The tip is not sharp.  I need to go back and look at the Youtube video and see how that lady did it.  I don't think I'm folding it correctly.  There are 21 leaves and buds.  At about the 19th leaf I'll get the hang of it.
How can it be Thursday again already?
A

6 comments:

  1. Love everything!!! They are all so pretty.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work, Amy! Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the needle case. It is so pretty. You have inspired me to make one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love them all so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The DT's are so pretty.
    Great progress on the needlebook.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your beautiful needlecase! It's so pretty & all of your stitching.
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete