Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Maybe Today

No package from Amy Mitten yesterday.  I checked to see where it was.  It left San Francisco on Sunday afternoon.  It is taking it's sweet time getting to me.  But maybe it will come today.  I've got my fingers crossed.
I totally finished the Fold's Cherish Life by sewing on the rick rack.  I put my initials next to it.

I was able to get some other things done yesterday.  I worked on Eleonora's Box.  I made some progress and today I want to work my way down to the border.

I worked on the lettering on Anne Hathaway's Needle Book.  I got it all done!  But I cheated.  I left out several words so I would be done quicker.  Don't tell.

I need to embroider the needle page today.  Then I can put it together.  Yeah! then I'll have it done done.
Wow, that would be great.

It is very cold today, in the single digits.  But my house is cozy warm.  I'm lucky.
A

3 comments: