Sunday, January 11, 2015

Next: Windows

I filled in the rest of the front on Anne Hathaway's Needle Book.  But now I need to go back and do lots of embellishments like the cross hatched windows. So that's my goal today: get the windows done.

I have been working on one part of my Moss Creek kit.  I've been a little scared of the word "Schwalm" but so far it has been fine.  I am working on the over one flowers so it is slow going.

 If I can get the other side of the flowers done the next part is putting a design in the heart.  There are several to choose from.  I think I need to practice just a but before I attempt it.

I picked up the Barbara Jackson SNS ornament, put on my special goggles and finished the lady's dress.

I really want to finish this but I keep getting bogged down.  This is worked on 40 count linen and working over one is not easy especially if you are old and blind.

Downton Abbey or Golden Globes?  Maybe some of both tonight.
A




No comments:

Post a Comment