Thursday, January 15, 2015

No Luck

I had no luck yeseterday going to my LNS (which is 90% a yarn store).  They only had about 10 skeins of Crescent Colors Floss and not the color I was looking for.  Rats.  I asked them to order it but how long will that take?  They probably order once a week. Maybe.  So then I was looking online.  Not too far from me is Stitching Bits and Bobs.  I could drive there for one single floss but I decided to order instead.  I know, I've already ordered it from my LNS.  Now it is a race, which one will come through first?  Since I wanted it yesterday both of them will take too long.  I was able to finish the page of Anne Hathaway's Needle Book.
I only have one strand left of Whatley Woodlands.  I could start the second page, I guess, which is more writing.
Now I have to move on to another project.  But which one?
The SNS Barbara Jackson ornament?  Tedious specialty stitches, I have to be in the mood.
The front of Eleonora's Box?  Yes, that would be a good one to work on.
The Just Nan that I started?  That would be a good one too.
Or the Yoko purse?  I would like to put in a few stitches in this every day.
We'll see.  I still have to work on my Putz house too.
A

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these types of decisions! Can't wait to see what you decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! A friend told me about your blog and that you are working on Anne Hathaway! I love your work. It's so fun to see someone enjoying one of my designs.
    Sorry about the missing symbol. This was one of the first pieces I did and I messed up a bit. I put a correction into copies once I found the error, but it looks like you did a great job in choosing a color.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!
    All the best,
    Linda Vinson - Needlemade Designs

    ReplyDelete