I only wasted about 15 sheets of paper trying to get it printed out in the correct size. Then the fun started. I put on designs trying out what might look good. I wanted to see if I could design a delft casket. So I printed out some designs, mostly ones I've already stitched in some form to see how they would look. A delft casket is a distinct possibility.
It is interesting to see the two caskets together and see how they compare.
The double casket is taller and will be more intricate on the inside. I still think I would like one of each please. But we shall see. I am very excited to see what tomorrow's lessons contain.
I didn't get much done otherwise. I worked on Beautiful since the time is ticking down for that project. I leave next Tuesday!!!
I don't like one of the vine designs and want to add something. Maybe leaves. This project seems like it was slapped together with out of copyright alphabets and vines.
My goal today is to finish at least one and hopefully two rows of Beautiful.
Have a great day!