I worked hard yesterday on my class pre-stitching. Mostly I worked on Briar Rose. I finished up the outside edge stitching. It is supposed to be done with cross stitches but I am just doing tent stitches. What can I say, I am a rebel. Then I worked on the vine. I got going and I wanted to get all the way around. The worry always is, will it match up? I got it to match up with just an extra stitch or two. As I worked I realized that I made a mistake way back on the second flower that I stitched. Nope, not changing it (at least not at this point!) See if you can see it. I bet you won't notice. I am almost done with the 12th flower. So the countdown continues, 12 flowers to go.
I finished the top section of Beautiful.
I counted the different overdyed silk flosses I used, seven different ones. I am happy with it how it looks. The colors all seem to go together.
I'm hoping the finishing material will mesh with what I have used. I have my fingers crossed. I'm afraid that the next section will be boring. I have to read how to do the buttonhole looking parts.
I finished the 4th sunflower. It is my favorite one so far. Just a bit of bling on the triwings and the first temari is done. Yeah! The second temari is smaller.
These are the flowers that I got yesterday at the Farmer's Market. Such a deal. You can get a bouquet for five dollars. Can't beat the price. How nice to have some cheery flowers on the kitchen table.