Monday, July 30, 2012

On the Home Stretch

I bought some more foamboard to build the double (as opposed to flat) casket.  I am going to download the revised templates.  I forget how we (DH mainly) figured out how to print them last time.  I should have written it down.  It should be easier to do since I've been down this road before.

I worked on Beautiful.  My goal was to get up to the last row of stitching.  I got there but I still have three half finished rows.  I have a week to get it done.  No problem.

I worked on Mute But Not Silent.  I am on the next to the last chart page.  I'm getting to the end.  The big job when I get all the stitching done is to hem stitch around the whole thing.  You can see that I only have the top left hand corner to do.

I will be glad to get these two project done as they aren't my favorite designs.  I'll be proud to have finished them though.
So now I'm off to cut up foamboard.  Wish me luck!
A




No comments:

Post a Comment