Friday, July 20, 2012

Packages

I got my flowered shirts in the mail yesterday.  There is still one on back order.  They fit fine and will do me.  They have 3/4 length sleeves so they will be better when the weather is cooler.  I'll take them on my retreat to Minnesota.  I was surprised to get another package yesterday as well.  My new tools came!

This is my sewing bird.  I want to try making cording with this guy and see if it works better than my gerryrigged set up.

This is my third hand.  It will be good for putting on that woven edge on my second bookmark.  Now I have no excuse to put off that finishing.

I yarn wrapped the two temari balls.  Then I did the first thread wrap and now I am doing the second thread wrap.  Essentially, when all the thread is covered from the first wrap I will be done - with that part.  Then will come the most important part:  marking the divisions.  I am looking forward to doing the small temari.  It is most like the size that could be a Christmas Ornament.

I am working on A as in Angel on my Claire Banner.

I finished the "S" on Mute But Not Silent.  And see, I've worked my way up to the cradle that used to be in the middle of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment