I spent most of yesterday's free time finishing off the Lucet Holder. I put cording on the front then I put cording on the back. The back cording looked much nicer and had a tighter twist. So I took off the front cording and redid it. Now it looks better. I did so much hand sewing that I wore a hole in my middle finger! Ouch. Now the only thing left for the Lucet Holder is to make 44 inches of cording.
I want to finish up some little jobs today like sewing some more buttons into my Button Lover's Brag Book. Then I can clean up a bit of the mess on my sewing room floor. I'd love to start one of the accessories, like the tape measure cover, for Home Sweet Home. I want to see if the fabric is going to work and if I should back it with some muslin or not.
The Stitching Tour of the Sewing Room's Unfinished Drawer is nearing an end. Today we have two JBW Designs that are too big for ornaments. There is a daisy "A" and a sweet bunny.
My goal today is to make the cording for the Lucet Holder and be done with it. Anything else is gravy.