Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Putting Up the Tree






Today is Putting Up the Tree Day. DH is dragging it out of the crawlspace. Best investment we ever made - a fake tree. We've been to FedEx to mail the boys' boxes. We've been to the Post Office to check the postage on a letter to Oz. Maybe things will get back to some semblance of normal. I still have to make some more caramel corn and fudge for neighbors and for us. I have pumpkin pie and prune bread in the freezer that I can thaw out closer to Christmas. It was so warm this morning. It was 53 degrees as I drove to exercise. All the snow is melted.
I only got a very few stitches in Mountain Flowers. I want to do the half diamonds on the third side today.
The Stitching Tour of the Sewing Room is free-floating designs today. That means stuff that is stitched but is lying around waiting for finishing or a place to be. Tomorrow we will tackle the unfinished drawer.
If I am very good today, I will wash the kitchen floor.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment