Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Potential

Today is full of potential.  Lots of things could happen.  New things could be started.  Usually not much happens here.  We view that as a good thing.  When things happen, it is usually problems cropping up. No news is good news.
I am inching along on Beautiful.  I really did get lots done but it sure doesn't look like it.   I could show the pin stitching along the edge or the six buttonholes.  In my preliminary count there are a total of  56 buttonholes.  Still working on the basting too.  The retreat starts three weeks from today.

I got a few more roses done on Briar Rose.  Only 8 left to do.  That's great.  That doable.  That is two-thirds done.  67%.  16 out of 24.

I finished a couple of hands on Mute But Not Silent.  I started the "S".
Things I can do Today:
I can start a new temari or two.
I can make brownies.
I can work on some stuff I have let drift by the wayside.  That Purple Thread needle book.
I can finish the afghan I started about twenty years ago.  It just needs Claire's name.
I can start the Claire Christmas Banner.
I can just laze and watch TV.
I'm the boss of me.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment