Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's a Book

I am almost finished with the Shepherd's Fold Cherish Life needlebook.

 I just have to put the stem of rick rack on the felt flower.  I went back and found the bird that I altered on the scissors fob.

 Then I decided to do one of the birds that I stitched on Treasured Tools.  I'm happy with how it turned out.
I put interfacing on the back and sewed it together.  I put a blanket stitch around the needle page and sewed it in.  Late last night I was scrounging around trying to find the rick rack.  Why do I lose so many things?  (Cause you are so messy!)  I finally found it but didn't have time to put it in yet.

 The whole set:

No package came yesterday.  Correction: no package from Amy Mitten came yesterday.  I got something I bought on ebay that turned out to be not what I thought.  Then I got some more springerle!  It was still listed on Heidleberg Haus's website so I took a chance that they were still making it and ordered some.  I just love those anise cookies.  Yum.

I've got my fingers crossed hoping that the kits come today.  My friend Terry and I are going to have a little stitch along with these.  You know I won't be able to resist starting them.
A

6 comments:

  1. your Sheperd"s Bush set is so awesome. I couldn't remember who I ordered mine from. Thank goodness they e-mailed me and asked if I wanted it. After seeing yours how can I resist. Join the group. I spend have my time looking for stuff I've misplaced. Have a good day.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my Amy Mitten package today, so you should get yours too, after all mine had to come across the ocean to the UK! I like your Shepherd's Bush fold pieces, but they are not my thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about you just send those Shepherd's Bush beauties to me...? Sigh -- they are lovely! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with it!
    I am just waiting this part :)))

    ReplyDelete