Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Almost

I am so almost done with the top of the Eleonora's Box.

 I like it!  The cameo is not attached yet.  It has a hole in the top and the bottom to sew it on with.  I probably ought to read the directions so I know when and how to sew it on.

 Hopefully the direction will tell me.  Now to go back and finish stitching the front and bottom.  Progress!

I went to look for the Just Nan thing in the Big Bag of Stuff and couldn't find it.  It is in there somewhere.  So I picked up another Just Nan that I had already started.


I was very frustrated with this.  I made so many mistakes and had to take out so much and then the border didn't meet up  ARGH.  But I had better luck picking it up yesterday.  I got one whole corner almost finished.  It need beads and backstitching.  I like it a lot better now.

We got a bunch of snow and it is very cold so there is no school today.  I waited till mid-morning to go walking at the Y.  I feel like getting out one of my big WIPs to work on.  But we'll see. I started something else yesterday but you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it.
A

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching as always Amy! I have 2 large wips that I have not picked up due an error in not aligning correctly and the other because I need to chart/work on wording on my Moms sampler. Anyways so happy to got your JN piece corrected and have made friends with it again - lol!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress.
    Love the JN piece!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete