Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Eleonora's Scissors Case

Eleonora's scissors case is almost finished.  I put some extra work in this.  The back of the case was just to be plain fabric.  I put the flower motif on it and my initial.
This is the front:
I think it needs some twisted cording around the edge to I made a two color cording.
The pattern also shows a tassel on the bottom point.  I don't have the threads to do that right now so I'm going to just think about it.  I want to make the top of the box so I can put the cameo on it.  That means I have to count stitches.  That's why it isn't started yet.

Here is what an hour of stitching looks like.  This is the before:

This is the after:

Like watching paint dry.  It is starting to take shape- slowly.  This is the Anne Hathaway Needlebook.  It will be really cute when it is done.  In the next century.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment