Saturday, January 24, 2015

Tired

I am so tired today.  DH's phone rang three times during the night.  I couldn't get back to sleep.  ARGH.  I'm not sure I should even stitch today.  But only on something really simple.  The Y was teeming with very young basketball players.  It happens every January.  It was so loud I couldn't hear my IPod music.  The good news is that I expect to get some packages in the mail.  I've got my fingers crossed that the Amy Mitten kits will come today.  I know that Shepherd's Bush shipped the fourth part of Shepherd's Fold on Tuesday and maybe I'll get that too.
Would you believe that I got the scissors that I ordered from Ernest Wright and Son in Sheffield England last August?  Here they are:

I was surprised at how large they are.  I expected them to be smaller.  They are quite heavy duty scissors that will last a lifetime.  They are sharp right down to the tip.  Very utilitarian.  Very much worth the price.  I should get rid of some junky dull scissors now that I have these.


I put together the front of Anne Hathaway's Needle Book.  I love it.  I want to finish the other page so I can put it all together.


I finished Love Birds.

I like it on the Sand linen.  I think stitching it on pink would have been way too much pink.  Now how to finish-finish it?  I'd like a small frame.  I'll have to dig around and see what I have.
Or maybe I'll take a nap.
A

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love your finishes so much..truly so beautiful..
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice scissors.
    The needlebook looks great, and the DT is so very pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete