Monday, January 12, 2015

Embellished

I put the embellishments on the front of the Anne Hathaway Needle Book.  Boy does that add so much!  I really like it.

I also started some of the lettering.  I really like the font.  Most of the rest of the stitching is this lettering and I wasn't sure I would like it since it is over one.  But I like it.  There is hope that I can get this done someday.

Confession:  I'm always afraid when it comes to trying something new.  That's why I haven't put the Snow-Tex on the Putz house.

 What if I mess it up?  What if I ruin it?  I know I just need to march into this like a bull in a china shop and whatever happens, happens.  It may turn out fine.  I need to think positively.
The bathrooms are clean, the walking is done.  Now to tackle some fun stuff.
A

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could try the snow tex on something similar first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good on all fronts..... I'm sure the "china shop" adventure will turn out fine. :)

    ReplyDelete