Friday, January 16, 2015

Glitter

I started the glittering of the Putz house.  I think the glitter improves the look a lot.  I'm not quite done.  I've got more glitter to put on the snow.  The glitter does seem to smooth out the snow a bit.  I've learned a lot from doing this house.  The other three will be easier and faster and hopefully better.  It sparkles much more than you can see in the photo.




I finished with the stems on the Yoko purse.  Next are the leaves.

I started my name on the inside page of Anne Hathaway's Needle Book. I made copies of the lettering charts and cut out the letters to my name.  The model only has initials on it but I wanted to put my whole name.  Then I ran completely out of the Whatley Woodlands floss.  This will be the needle page so I only need to stitch my name and the year.

Maybe I'll get my Drawn Thread kits today.  But then my dilema will be, do I start them???
A

1 comment: