Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Other Parts

I started the two other pieces to be stitched for Romina's Box.

One is a 19 inch strip with a vine and flowers.  I was a bit put off by the length of it.  But if you just do 3 inches a day you can have it done in a week.  (This is what I told myself.)

Then there is the lid of the box.  I messed this up already but you can't tell it as I am two stitches off but it doesn't really matter.  That's what happens when you are watching a TV show and not paying that much attention to what you are doing.

I'm thinking I need to concentrate on the shell from Mermaid's Treasures and get that finished up.  I'm kind of overwhelmed by that too as it is really hard to keep one's place on the chart.  But I don't want to get too far behind on the lessons.
I put some of the purl pearl on the heart brooch.  Slow work.
I have a cold and my head is stuffed up and it is harder to concentrate.  Maybe that 19 inch vine is all I should tackle for today.
A

1 comment:

  1. You have some wonderful projects on the go at the moment. Hope your cold soon gets better.

    ReplyDelete