I managed to get the front all stitched on Along the River James.
I took a look at the back.
I don't like it. I want to change a few things. The front is the hardest part with the most stitching so the back should be quicker. I also came across a chart that I have from Just Nan as I was browsing Ebay. It is the Motif one. It has some elements that I think would look nice on the back. It will go with the front if I use the same threads used on the front. I am looking forward to trying out the bargello pockets on the inside. I think that will be fun.
I have been neglecting Mermaid's Treasures. I'll have to get back to it.
I started a couple of new things. I put a couple of stitches in Give Thanks from Drawn Thread. This is the beginning o a chair.
I started Black Santa from Birds of a Feather but I don't like my linen.
It should be darker so that the white of Santa's hair and beard shows up better. It would probably help if I used the recommended floss. I really want Red Santa and Gold Santa but they are hard to find and out of print.