Thursday, August 29, 2013

By Hook or by Crook

I got to my goal yesterday of getting half of the Romina's Box band done.  How much can I get done today?  I'll make my goal 15 (of 19) inches.

Then I worked diligently on the easy side of the shell for Mermaid's Treasures.  I got the mermaid stitched.

 There is a lot more stuff to put on her but her basic shape is done.  I also got a bit more of the edge stitched.  I'm at a point now that I think I can finished this side - by hook or by crook.
So I'll keep working at it today.
A

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work and hang in there:)
    I know how hard these tiny stitches are to work when there are so many of them, you are so talented!
    I can imagine it is easy to get lost at the stripy part of the shell.
    The Romina Box is very beautifully stitched too, as all your works. It will be lovely when finished.
    Take care and hugs from
    Anette & Skruttan

    ReplyDelete