Monday, August 5, 2013

Getting Close

I am so close to finishing the Needleworker's Pocketbook.  That is my goal today -to get this whole project done.  I worked the knot stitch all along the inside of the pocket and I am almost done with the outside of the pocket.


 Then on to the main piece.  This part takes time and I want to do it right.

 My stitches aren't as even as I'd like.  But the knot stitch makes this look nicer along the bottom edge of the ribbon.

I was worried for a bit yesterday when I looked at the instructions for stitching the knot stitch.  It appeared that maybe I was supposed to stitch the buttonhole stitch on the outside of the ribbon as opposed to piercing the ribbon.  So I had to go back and look and make sure I was doing it right.  That poor ribbon is very fragile and could not stand up to me taking out the stitching and trying again.  Boy, was I relieved when I found I was doing it right.
The bathrooms are clean.
I couldn't go walking this morning, my foot was too sore.  I've got my fingers crossed that I will be better tomorrow.
Please Mr. Mailman bring me something fun today!
A


1 comment:

  1. Wow, almost done!
    It's beautiful.
    That edging looks tedious.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete