Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hard Shell

I worked on Romina's Box and got the lid done.


I put in a couple more flowers on the vine.  I'd like to get it half done today.  That would be about 9 1/2 inches long.  I'm at five right now.

I tried working on the front of the shell and the back of the shell.  It is so hard.


I made pretty good progress on the easy side with the mermaid.  I must work on this a bit every day to get anywhere.

I knew it was inevitable.  I knew I couldn't resist that long.  I gave in yesterday and ordered the beaded basket kit from Thistle Threads.

I don't need another kit.  But that doesn't usually stop me.
A

2 comments:

  1. This is looking so pretty already. That beaded basket looks like it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Carnations.
    That is going to be one pretty piece. :)
    Great basket.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete