I finished up the second panel to the Quaker Bag. Yeah!!! Don't they look better after ironing?
Next this panel needs interfacing and the three pockets put together and attached.
There is one more large panel to go. I will start the backstitch around the next panel today.
I got a teeny bit more on Monica's apron done. I rounded the lower left corner. I'd love to get the lower border done today but that is asking a lot.
I worked a bit on the casket bottom. I cut a clear plexiglass dust cover for the music box. Then I cut and painted four little wooden pieces to be in the corners and hold up the plexiglass.
I found a small handle and used double stick tape to put it on the plexiglass.
There probably is a better way to do this. I could ask DH to drill holes for it as I have little bitty screws to attach it. We'll see. I have to think about this. I put lace around the edge, again using double stick tape. So here is what it looks like.
All these things can be changed if I want. It seems just a bit gerryrigged together. There is a lever that can be attached to the box to start the music box. I haven't quite figured out where and how to attach it. It requires drilling a hole in the front of the box.
I can hardly believe that we are missing the huge snow storm. But I'm very glad it isn't happening to us. The sun is shining, that always puts me in a good mood.