Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Good Intentions

Yesterday I meant to clean up a bit in my sewing room.  But I did cleaning out of a file cabinet instead.  Well, actually I only did one drawer.  There are a couple more to go.  I am a pack rat.  It was really good that I read that book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up.  I want to let go of the past and move on to the future.

Cleaning out the drawer took most of the day so not a lot of stitching got done.  I was able to finish two of the pockets for the Quaker Bag.

Now I have to print out four more pages of the chart to do the scissors pocket.  Then maybe I can clean up something in my sewing room.  I decided that I needed another flower frog to put scissors in.  But I need to count up the number of scissors laying around so I know how many holes I need.

 There are a lot of flower frogs on Ebay, I'm sure I can get what I need there. (This gives you an idea of how messy I am!)
Another goal for today is to rethread  my sewing machine.  If I have the right color of thread in it, then I can get started on a top that I cut out.  Theoretically.
A

4 comments:

  1. I need to do some cleaning out and downsizing! Sounds like you have a good start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stitching going on ..I love it
    Happy stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we need to sort out and regroup.
    Good progress though.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been pecking away at some of the piles in my craft area too. Doesn't take much for things to get out of hand! :D

    ReplyDelete