Friday, January 22, 2016

Nothing

That's what I feel like today, that I have nothing to show you.  I actually have some small progress on the Quaker Bag scissors pocket.

I want to finish this off today.  I have to work up the gumption to start the other large panel.  Or I could start the book cover.  We'll see. . .

Then I tried to finish off one side of Monica's apron.

 Giulia has a new half doll design coming out at the Nashville market.  Why do I love half dolls?  I don't know, but I do.  I really like the new one.

We are lucky not to be the ones getting slammed with snow this weekend.  It's great that the roads are clear here and I am not scared to drive.

My FitBit is starting to fall apart.  The band is coming apart.  So I ordered a new one.
I had a question about the tacks that I ordered which happened to come in the mail yesterday.

I got them from Dharma Trading Company.  I first used these kind of tacks when I was doing some silk painting.  The prongs aren't very long so they have a tendency to pop off if the linen is thick.
DH says it seems like it is Friday every 15 minutes.  Yep, I agree.  That's what happens when you get old.
A


4 comments:

  1. Lovely progress on your quaker. Such a pretty blue shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love pincushion Half doll.
    I know Giulia and their beautiful dolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear I love your stitching so much
    Awesome ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Strawberry border on the Apron, so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete