Monday, January 25, 2016

Olaf

When we were talking to Claire yesterday on FaceTime we told her about Olaf who lives up the street.  She wanted to see him.  But you can't see him from our front door.  So I promised to take a picture for her.  Her dad tells her we live at the North Pole so we tell her that Elsa and Anna (from the Frozen movie) live up the street from us.
I was able to walk outside this morning.  The park trail is clear enough now and the temperature was high enough.  So here is Olaf:
I got a very small start on the last large panel for the Quaker Bag.  I'm embarrassed to say how long this took me.  But in my defense, I was off one thread (again!) and had to frog some.
I made some good progress on Monica's apron while watching Downton Abbey.
I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a new iron.  My old one won't hold water anymore and therefore, no steam.
The bathrooms are clean, the walking is done.  Time for lunch.
A

2 comments:

  1. Olaf is too cute.
    Sorry you had to frog again.
    The apron is looking great!
    Such a pretty border.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete