Monday, January 18, 2016

Almost But Not Quite

I made good progress on the panel for the Quaker Bag.  No, I didn't quite finish it.

 I know I can finish it today.  Plus, I want to start the three pockets that will be attached to this panel.  Then I will celebrate by cutting it out and putting some of it together.  That's my reward for working hard on it.

I got the first lesson for the Berry Bandit.  But I can't start it yet.  I ordered some special thumb tacks.  They have three little prongs and I like how they work.

 I used the few I could find the other day when I was stretching the top to the trinket box.  Now I can't find them, and I need more of them.  I have a box of them somewhere but I'll be darned if I can find them.  I didn't know if I could get them around here so I ended up ordering them online.  I shouldn't start anything new anyway.  What a load of time I will have when this Quaker Bag is done!

I got the last three squares done on the baby quilt.

 Now to figure out the sashing and the back.

The bathrooms are clean.  I walked at the Y.  We are moving stuff back into the mud room.  The weather is crappy and cold.  But that is to be expected here.
A

2 comments: