I worked on the scissors pocket.
I worked a little on Monica's apron.
I installed the music movement in my casket. Yeah! Finally!
I know, it doesn't look any different from when it was just sitting in there. DH drilled the holes for me and I screwed it in. So what is the next step? I cut a piece of plexiglass to go over and protect the music movement. But the plexiglass was non-glare and it made the print in the bottom look blurry. So I went to Hobby Lobby and got some clear plexiglass. I have to cut it and edge it and put a small little handle on it so it is easy to lift up. Then I bought a bit of wood to paint and stick in the corners to support the plexiglass. When I get all that done, I'll show you. At least it is some progress.
It is warmer today. I think we are going out to eat tonight, fun. Oh yeah. I found the few tacks I had. So I mounted the Berry Bandit on stretcher bars.
I still don't feel comfortable with the Evertite bars. I think I need to tighten them a little more. Barbara included information on how to use them which was very helpful. We'll see how this all works out.