Friday, October 31, 2014

Two More To Go

It was raining this morning so I went off to the Y to walk.  I haven't been to step class in a while and I will probably be sore later.  I have my steps in so now I can be a slug.
I ended up taking out the quilling thing and redid it yesterday.  I'm glad I did.  Everything fits better.  I finished up the upper wing circles so today I'm working on the lower wings' circles.  Then there is much filling to be done.  But its not too hard - just time consuming.

I put in a thread in the Heart's Content biscornu.  Oh my, I am not crazy about cross stitching over one on forty count linen.  It uses the Tudor silk which is like stitching with hair.

This would be sooooo much easier over two.  I know it will look marvelous when it is done but I'm not up for it right now.  I want something easy and quick.  The other Heart's Content that I started, the peony scissors fob, is also difficult.  It is over one on 32.  That doesn't sound hard but it is tedious.

I'm going to a guild class on Sunday with Ellen Chester.  It will be fun as I am going with a friend.  There will be Panera for lunch.  I love the Sierra Turkey sandwich.
A

3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Salty Yarns and have so enjoyed seeing your beautiful pieces. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete