Sunday, October 12, 2014

Lots to Do

It was freezing when I went walking this morning.  32 degrees!  I wish it were warmer.  It is going to be warmer this week but with rain.  Oh well.  All the better to stay inside and get some things done.
Here is my progress on the bag:
The chart is hard to follow.  I have to use a magnifying glass to see the symbol.  I realized yesterday that I stitched the scissors in the wrong color.  Too late now, I'm not changing it.

I got the last bits for a project in the mail yesterday.  I have been ordering French General's Le Bouquet Francais fabrics off ebay because I want to make this:


Then I went to Hobby Lobby and Michael's and Joann's to get the other supplies needed.  I got mat board, Therm-o-lam and interfacing.  Now I am ready to start.  I'm going to do sewing today instead of stitching.
Here are all my fabrics.

  I don't need all of them but I think I have all the ones the pattern calls for.

I forgot to show what I stitched on my trip.  It is from Drawn Thread.

It needs ironing and I have to figure out how to finish it.
A

4 comments: