Thursday, October 23, 2014

Off Tomorrow

I worked on Sew Darling and got all the front done.  I like it.  I just have to do the inside border and I can finish it up.

Tomorrow I'm going to a retreat.  Well, I am just going to visit a friend who is at a retreat in Shipshewanna.  I've thought about going to this retreat but I had too much going on this year.  Maybe next year.  I have always gone to retreats with classes with cross stitch designers.  But this retreat is just for stitching whatever you want.  You do get a retreat project.  I think this retreat is put on by The Inspired Needle shop that is in Lemont Illinois.  Anyway my friend's mother and I are driving down to visit and shop.  Fun!  I'll tell you about it when I get back.  But I probably won't post tomorrow.

Also tomorrow I am officially old.  DH took me out to dinner last night at Carrabas.  Oh my did I eat too much.  I absolutely love their dessert called Chocolate Dream.

You can taste the high quality chocolate in it.  It is just the best.  I'm just the luckiest person.
A

4 comments:

  1. If by saying you are officially old,you mean it is your birthday,Happy Birthday!!! The retreat sounds like fun. Sew Darling is beautiful.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Amy!
    What a wonderful "excuse" you have to treat yourself to a nice present....or
    two, three?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amy, Happy Birthday To You (the other day)! Happy Birthday To You (Friday)! Happy You Are Not Old! Happy 60 Is The New 40! And Many More! -BFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a happy birthday - that cake looks YUM!

    ReplyDelete