Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Fat Chance

I worked on the front flowers of Sew Darling yesterday.  I really could finish the front today.  The inside is really easy as it is only a border.  I think I'll use the same border that I put on the front.  It will be kind of a monotonous stitch but easy.  I can't believe I can actually finish this soon.

So what do I work on next?  I went through my bag of stuff that I bought this year.  There are a lot of candidates for the next stitch.  I have several things I want to finish. I would like to finish all the classes I took this year (fat chance!) and several things that I have to be in the mood to work on.  I want to make some progress on the pomegranate of the Autumn Casket Keepsakes.  So I'll probably pick that up.  I have to be in the mood for embroidery to work on Jenny Adin-Christie's butterfly.  I have a good start on the over-one-on-forty peony scissors fob from Heart's Content.  But last time I worked on it, I made a mistake and had to take it all out again.  ARGH.  But I am free, I can work on whatever I want.  How glorious is that?
A

2 comments: