Monday, October 6, 2014

Lovely Weekend

What a whirlwind trip it was for us!  We got to Minneapolis with no trouble, which is quite an accomplishment in itself.  My BFF picked me up and with another friend we went to Stitchville.

I was so excited.  It is such a treat to go there.  If you are looking for thread, you are in luck.  And I was looking for thread.

The walls are filled with models.  The books and charts are very organized.  They seem to have everything.

It really is hog heaven for me.  I even ran into another friend while I was there.  I owe a big thank you to my BFF for taking off work and taking me to Stitchville.  Now that is a great friend.  I spent as much time as I wanted in Stitchville - it wasn't like if DH was shopping with me.  They we went out for lunch.  It was raining hard by then but no big deal.  We also went to Eagle Creek Quilt Shop.  I found some great stuff.  I was surprised to find out that rush hour traffic starts as early as three.
Here is what I got:
Tomorrow I'll show you the things I got to finish stuff.
A

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like quite the store. Glad you got to go.

    Barbara in OKC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time.
    Stitchville looks awesome.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a big shop and so lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always WONDERFUL to spend time with you and driving is no trouble at all (we only made 1 wrong turn because I was talking and missed the exit!). Can't wait to see you in Minneapolis, Salt Lake and Mesa next month! - BFF

    ReplyDelete