I know it doesn't look like much but I have made progress. I am half way done with the front of Sew Darling.
The best news is that I like it! The border is more muted colors than the bouquet but it looks pretty to me. I am going to make a few changes when I do the other side. The pansy needs some tweaking.
I want an overdyed purple for the bottom of the pansy and I want a color that shows up better for the top.
I put in a few more threads on the French General box top. I would love to finish this today and I think it is possible.
Here is another thing I bought from the French Needle. It is a French kit for a small round box.
The bottom of the box is covered with paper that has the same design that the stitching will have on the top of the box. It makes me think of that new design that uses a tuna can as it's base. I think this will be fun to stitch.
Have a nice weekend!