Monday, October 13, 2014

Sea Serpent Bag

I finished the Sea Serpent into a bag using the tutorial found here:  http://flossieteacakes.blogspot.de/2009/05/lined-zippered-pouch-make-up-bag.html



I am happy with how it turned out and now it is usable.

I ironed the Drawn Thread "Halloween".  It looks much better:

I cut out the pattern for the French General box.  It was huge!  I got all the cardboard cut.  Today's goal is the get the box "wadding" (Therm-o-lam) cut out and the box on it's way.


I got one side of the French Needle bag all stitched.

Now I need to clean and make chili.
A

3 comments:

  1. That french needle bag is so special. You found perfect fabric for your sea serpent bag. Good job!
    I made chili last week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag turned out cool.
    Love the DT Halloween too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bag is so sweet
    Pretty stitchery
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete