Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Monday, October 13, 2014

Sea Serpent Bag

I finished the Sea Serpent into a bag using the tutorial found here:

I am happy with how it turned out and now it is usable.

I ironed the Drawn Thread "Halloween".  It looks much better:

I cut out the pattern for the French General box.  It was huge!  I got all the cardboard cut.  Today's goal is the get the box "wadding" (Therm-o-lam) cut out and the box on it's way.

I got one side of the French Needle bag all stitched.

Now I need to clean and make chili.


  1. That french needle bag is so special. You found perfect fabric for your sea serpent bag. Good job!
    I made chili last week. ;)

  2. The bag turned out cool.
    Love the DT Halloween too.

  3. The bag is so sweet
    Pretty stitchery
    Hugs xx