Thursday, October 9, 2014

Jubilee

I was very happy to get the Jubilee Pin Cushion all stitched.  The band that goes around the middle of it almost didn't fit on the linen.  I cut it awfully close.  But luckily it went together pretty well.

I am so suggestible.  I was reading Mary Corbet's blog, Needle'n Thread, and she mentioned a kit she made a while back.  I looked it up and thought it was nice so I ordered one.

It came nicely packaged in a box with all the stuff to make a needlebook.  I got it from The Mad Sampler which is an online shop that I hadn't heard about before.  They have good quick service.
I'm off to finish stitching the latest Shepherd's Fold kit.
A

2 comments:

  1. Wow the pin cushion is so beautiful
    Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your gorgeous pin cushion turned out! Lovely new kit:) love Annette

    ReplyDelete