It seems that I only got a little bit done yesterday.
I made some progress on the French Needle bag.
I hope to finish it today.
I only sorted out patterns and fabrics yesterday for the French General box.
There are appliques motifs from one fabric that will be embroidered onto the lid of the box.
I have to put stitch witchery stuff on them, cut them out and iron them on the lid fabric. Then I need to blanket stitch around them. I actually read through the directions so I know the way things are put together.
I stitched a peony petal.
Over one on 32 count linen. Slow going. This is a scissors fob from The Heart's Content. I also started another Heart's Content kit. It's a biscornu done over one on 40. Slower going.
You have to be in the mood to do this. I saw two new kits from The Heart's Content that I really like. I'm going to look for them at The Attic. I've started my list.