Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Little Bit

It seems that I only got a little bit done yesterday.  
I made some progress on the French Needle bag.

I hope to finish it today.

I only sorted out patterns and fabrics yesterday for the French General box.

There are appliques motifs from one fabric that will be embroidered onto the lid of the box.

I have to put stitch witchery stuff on them, cut them out and iron them on the lid fabric.  Then I need to blanket stitch around them.  I actually read through the directions so I know the way things are put together.

I stitched a peony petal.

 Over one on 32 count linen.  Slow going.  This is a scissors fob from The Heart's Content.  I also started another Heart's Content kit.  It's a biscornu done over one on 40.  Slower going.

You have to be in the mood to do this.  I saw two new kits from The Heart's Content that I really like.  I'm going to look for them at The Attic.  I've started my list.
A

I

1 comment: