Saturday, October 18, 2014

Prim

I got a kit in the mail.  I wasn't expecting it so it was a surprize.  It was the latest Ladies Prim Society kit.

 That makes three of them that I haven't even started.  Things are starting to pile up.  I got a new Amy Mitten newsletter to tell me that more lessons have been posted for the Autumn Casket Keepsakes.  I'm way behind.
I need more time!!  So what did I do?  I signed up for another class.  It's next March at House of Stitches.

I worked all day on Sew Darling.  It is starting to take shape.

I got all of one side stitched and started working on the border.

I think it will work out even though I am making it up as I go along.

I only put in a few threads on the French General box top.  I intend to work on it more today.  The butterfly is done and the tulip almost done.

I went to the last Farmer's Market today.  It will be six or seven months until it starts up again.  At this point I'm not ready to face another winter.  It is supposed to be below freezing tonight.  I'll have to bundle up for walking tomorrow.  Thank goodness it is cozy in my sewing room.
A

1 comment:

  1. Bittersweet Lane is so pretty.
    Sew Darling is coming along nicely.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete