Sunday, March 12, 2017

One To Go

I finished up the short side that I was working on for Home Sweet Home.  Yeah!  That involved charms, beads, a caterpillar, flowers and herbs and grass.


See the caterpillar?

I got it ironed and laced onto the board.

 Only one more side to go!

 The last side has a big tree.  It is already traced on the fabric.  So I can start anytime.

  Maybe I'll take a little break today.

I made the chocolate chips cookie dough yesterday.

 It is made with cake flour and bread flour, that's what made me want to try it.  Then the dough is supposed to be refrigerated for 24 hours before you cook them.  But I cheated and cooked four cookies last night after dinner so we could have cookies with our tea.  They were good but a little dry but with a nice crunch.  I actually love just eating the dough.  I'm going to cook the rest of the cookies today.  I've got to get rid of that dough before I eat any more of it!
A

3 comments:

  1. Well done! I love the way little buttons and charms are worked into this piece. You've done such a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be sooooo cute!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an interesting piece with absolutely wonderful stitching, that the cookie dough didn't even distract me. And I'm a sweetaholic. I prefer dough over the baked.

    ReplyDelete