Yes, I'm still plugging away on it. The beads are supposed to look like chimneys. Don't look too closely as the hedebo stitches are pretty bad.
I was limited in the length of the left over roof thread (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!).
These are the boards that are left to attach.
Now I can turn my attention to the tray. I stitched the outside of the tray together. I had to use pliers.
I think it looks okay. I also had to adjust the size just a bit to fit a little easier inside the box.
I put (glued) some of the lining in after I adjusted the size. What's left to do is the tray dividing boards.
I'm not following directions and sort of making it up as I go along. I have found that Elmer's glue works really well.
I have the smalls to do but I'm not in the mood to do them yet.
Luckily I got a photo of the crocuses open before the rain started.
It is supposed to rain all day. I had to walk at the Y. One week from today I will be in Minneapolis! And Stitchville!