Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hold On To Your Hat

It is extremely windy today.  It felt much colder just because of the wind.  It is garbage day and lots of the trash containers were blown over.   At least it was warm enough to walk outside.  

I'm getting a haircut later this morning.  Not a big change, just cut off three inches is what I'm going to tell the stylist.  That will be the exciting part of my day.  Sad, I know, but I live a quiet life.

I got the snail done!  And it turned out respectably.

I also got a ladybug done.  It isn't great but whatever.

Right now I'm working on another sweet pea bloom.

 I can almost see the end of the tunnel on this one.  What I have left to do is the bottom edge.

  Wouldn't it be great to get this side done and only have one more to go?  It could happen.

We went out to eat last night.  It was so good and I have a bunch of food I brought home.  Now I have to be good. I keep losing the same couple of pounds over and over again.
A




1 comment: