Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Good Mail

It is still very cold today.  There has been no walking.  I'm taking the day off as my car is still in the shop.  I am very excited since my cabinet is to be delivered today!  But it is coming from Chicago and there is a big snow storm in Chicago.  I've got my fingers crossed that the delivery company can get here.  Hopefully, I'll have pictures of it tomorrow.

I got a package from The Silver Needle yesterday.  I thought it would be the Just Nan stuff.  But it was the Nashville Market stuff that I asked them to get for me.  One was the Erica Michael's By the Sea.

I have a thing for mermaids and really liked this.  I can't find where it says the gauge of the gauze used for the necklace.  I guess that it would be 40.  I can handle that.

The second thing I got was The Purple Thread's Nora's Garden.

 I like the pink and green colorway.  I couldn't help myself, I had to start it.

 I may change some of the colors.  The leaves look too pale compared to the front photo.  The overdyed linen isn't too bad, just a little floppy.  I love that all the materials for finishing are included.
Have a good day.
A

2 comments:

  1. I love your stitches! Adding By the Sea to my wishlist, what a lovely pattern. The little houses remind me of vacations I used to take to the Outer Banks. Nora's Garden's border is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got By the Sea, it's a "must have". :)
    Love those Purple thread kits, they are always so cute.
    Great start!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete