Monday, March 13, 2017

A Great Day

You would think I would be in a bad mood today.  It snowed overnight (and is still snowing).  It is very cold. I had to walk at the Y.  I'm tired from losing an hour of sleep.  My car is in the shop because the check engine light is staying on.  But I am in a very good mood!  I got a call and they want to deliver my cabinet tomorrow.  Yeah!!  I'm thrilled.  DH calls it a dust catcher.  I don't even care.

Here is how the chocolate chip cookies turned out:

DH likes them, that is all that needs to be said.  The recipe came from the New York Times.

I started the top of Mend.

I'm still trying to decide whether to use a bunch of real buttons or stitch button shapes on the top.  I'll have to get my button box and see if I like how real buttons look.

The bathrooms are clean.  I may even get a package in the mail today.  It's a great day!
A

2 comments:

  1. Definitely the way to go. Don't let anything spoil your day❗️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun filling up your cabinet. ;)
    Mend is looking good, and we want to see what's in your package.!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete