Thursday, March 23, 2017

It's Here

The Wren kit arrived in the mail yesterday.  I was ready to hug my mailman!  It came beautifully packaged in a box, that is, a box in a box.  This is the photo on the front of the box.
 Oh joy!  Now I can make it.  The timing is perfect as I just finish stitching Home Sweet Home.

 There are so many little items packaged carefully and labeled.
 I was so fnscinated to see this bird form because it was made with a 3D printer.  The beak is a thread cutter.  How perfect!


 Aren't these the most beautifully perfect bird feet?


These are the instructions, a whole pamphlet.  The kit for the Mossy Hillock is here too.
I didn't start yet.  I made myself work on putting together Home Sweet Home.  I tell you all about that tomorrow.
I just love love love my Wren kit.
A

6 comments:

  1. Hi Amy. The wren is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! I don't see it on Jen's website...don't know if I'm just missing it or if you got it elsewhere. Can you please email me the information?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kit!
    Can't wait to see HSH.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Amy, sorry you're having such cold weather, ours is chilly too. Your cinnamon rolls look absolutely delicious. Congrats on the finish of On the Mend, it's lovely. I like the oranges on the tree of HSH in satin stitch, they look effective, the basket of oranges is so cute. Home Sweet Home is stunning congrats on a great finish, it's so inspiring. Your mermaids tails is beautiful in that thread. The Bunny pattern is gorgeous, as are the vintage eggs. Well done on your walking and weight loss, it's one of my goals this year. The wren kit is amazing, I would love to get it but it's not showing on Jenny's site. Your work rate is so inspiring, I'm definitely going to get more done this year. Thank you for your blog. Regards Mandy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made great progress.This is really pretty and good idea on site !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete