Wednesday, March 29, 2017

A New Start

I rewarded myself for all my hard work on Home Sweet Home and the Wren with a new start.  I got this in the mail not too long ago.

I dug through my basket of fabrics and found some linen that would do and was the right count, 32.  This is easy stitching.

It's a bunny.
I think it will be fun to turn it into a stuffed bunny.

I love watching Cathy's Blog (With Needle and Thread) as she counts down to Spring Fling.  I wonder if I have any Blackbird Designs done.  I know I have made some of the monthly stockings (I think they are in with the Christmas ornaments) but I''ll have to go looking and see if I can find anything else.  I went to Dyeing to Stitch's retreat a few years ago when Barb and Alma were there.  I didn't have a class with them but they gave a very enjoyable talk and had some great ideas.  We don't know what the project will be yet.  Next week!!
A

3 comments:

  1. I have ordered this lovely rabbit,not sure if this will come so enjoy your stitching as he`s so cute. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Spring Fling. See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start, this Bunny is so cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete