Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Straight Lines

That's all I stitched yesterday, straight lines.  I extended the lines on Monica's skirt.  Try to contain your excitement.

Then I went digging for some pre-stitching that I have for a retreat in May.  I had started the basting but hadn't finished it.

I didn't finish last night either.  There is more to do.   My mind is busy thinking of how to change this.

I started a new book, When Breath Becomes Air.  I hope it isn't too sad.  It's by a doctor who died.

I've got some nifty things coming in the mail this week.  I got notification that Silver Needle's Circle of Friends has sent me a package.   It is a kit by Chessie and Me.  I have no idea what it looks like.

The doll I ordered from England has made it to Chicago so it shouldn't be long now.

The new Amy Mitten kit is supposed to be here on Friday.  Last night the instructions were posted so I read through those.  It will be fun to make - and not too hard.
Schools are closed again today because of bad weather.  It was sleeting when I drove home from the Y this morning.
The Nashville Needlework market is this week.  I've got some Just Nan stuff on pre-order.
Bring me something fun Mr. Mailman!
A

2 comments:

  1. It's coming along so lovely
    Happy stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee-Hee, straight lines are always boring.
    You always get cool mail. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete