Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Tiny Needlebook

Our crocuses are blooming!  They usually get rained on and don't last very long.  So we have to enjoy them while we can.  It is supposed to rain tomorrow.


We have to put up chicken wire so the deer don't eat them.


I finished Just Nan's tiny needlebook.



Sweet!  It stitched up quickly.  Maybe I can start Hedgie today.
I decided to go back and cross all those half stitches on the clock design for the front of a needlebook.

 Thanks Terri for letting me know what you would do.  I thought that the design wasn't really finished until I crossed all of the other stitches.  It didn't take that long.  I still have half a flower to go.  I'll finish that up this morning.
A

3 comments:

  1. Your crocus' are beautiful. My Soring bulbs are just peaking throug the ground. That needle book is adorable and so pretty! I love how the red block looks. The cross stitches look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for all the errors. Posting from my phone and am clutzy on the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    Your Crocus are so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete