Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Of A Tuesday

It was marvelously warm this morning when I went walking.  It feels like spring.  Yesterday I saw wild turkeys, today I saw a few deer.
I finished up the Blackwork Biscornu.  All done.  I'm happy with it.



Now on to other things.  But no Amy Mitten kit yet.  Grace (in England) said she is still waiting for hers. So here am I complaining I haven't got mine yet and Grace has to wait for hers to get to England. That puts things in perspective a bit.

I got my prestitching for Spring Fling all done.

I hit a bump when I ran out of the thread.  I went looking through my stash for a strong red to see if I could match it.  I knew the thread was probably Gloriana.  I thought that the Schoolhouse Red looked very close, so I finished off the stitching with it.  Now in the light of day, I think it looks okay. There is just a slight change in color but if I didn't tell you it was there, would you notice?  This will be the needlebook accessory to the Bristol Bag.
I'm going to enjoy this lovely warm day!
A

6 comments:

  1. My Queen's Crown arrived today! Beautiful.... Looking forward to getting it put together.
    Love your Biscornu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the biscornu!
    I'm still waiting for my package from Amy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Canada and I got my Queen's Crown yesterday. Fabulous kit.

    ReplyDelete