Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Base

I made great progress on the Queen's Crown.  I finished the embellished bands.  Then I backstitched the velvet.  After that I got to cut everything out.  There are a lot of pieces.  I had a error as I was cutting out all the pieces.  I accidentally clipped a thread that held some beads.  I have to go back and fix that.

Now I am putting it together!
This is the base of the crown.  Cool.



I don't even know what comes next yet.  There are 16 lessons and I am ready for lesson 11.  Wow.  Maybe I can get this all done this week.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment