It always takes longer than I think it will to finish a project. Yesterday I put the small shiny black beads and paillettes on each side of the blackwork biscornu.
I had to take out the backstitch edge on the top and put two lines of backstitch in the correct place. I did some of this while watching the very last episode of Downton Abbey. I am sorry to see this series come to an end. I so enjoyed the characters.
Then I started whip stitching the backstitches together while adding beads. I got about half way around when I started to wonder if I would have enough beads. I loved how it was looking but it didn't look like the photo on the pattern. The beads were too close together. I think I was supposed to add a bead on every other stitch, not every stitch. So I took it all out and started again. ARGH. Now it looks like the photo.
This will be done very soon.
Again today I'm hoping for the Amy Mitten kit in the mail. I got the pre-stitching for Spring Fling. I'm getting excited as it is only 22 days until I leave for Minneapolis. It is going to be so much fun! Betsy Morgan is a great teacher too.
The bathrooms are clean and all is right with the world. Well, you know what I mean.